Welcome to Spire Climbing + Fitness, Bozeman’s premier indoor rock climbing facility! We have something for everyone, from first-time climbers and families, to groups, to serious rock climbers.
Open since 2004, Spire offers more than 12,000 square feet of roped climbing to heights of 50 ft, and over 6,000 square feet of bouldering. Our walls range from slabby to overhanging, boast a spread of routes ranging from 5.5–5.14, and boulder problems rated V0–V12. Our setters create routes and problems with an inspiring range of styles, ensuring that everyone has plenty to try. Spire offers the following amenities:
- Over 18,000 square feet of climbing and bouldering
- Top-rope walls to 47 ft tall
- Lead walls to 50 ft tall
- Lead routes to 65 ft in length
- 31 top-rope stations
- 39 lead lines
- 13 Auto belays
- State-of-the-art foam flooring/landing systems
- Yoga Studio
- Birthday party/group area complete with kitchenette
- Mezzanine with system-training area and fitness/cardio equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Retail shop
Whether you’re looking to train hard, checking out rock climbing for your first time, or throwing a birthday party, you’ll find yourself welcome at Spire. We’re open year-round, and offer air conditioning during Bozeman’s hot summer months.