Climbing alongside friends and family is a great way to celebrate a special day!
Why is rock climbing a great idea for a Birthday Party? Everyone can participate! It’s a social activity while also being personally rewarding. It stimulates the mind while also improving balance and coordination. Climbing feeds kids' natural craving for adventure and is an experience that will last.
Recommended for ages 6 to 14. For older ages, please see our Groups page.
- Party room: Tables and chairs. Kitchenette and fridge are provided. (no utensils or papergoods included)
- Introduction and orientation to climbing by a skilled Spire staff member to get you started.
- All the climbing equipment you will need; harnesses and shoes.
- 2 hours total of climbing and use of party room. (Please do not arrive any more that 15 minutes ahead of time)
- Up to 9 climbers in total; this includes the birthday child and siblings. Larger groups will not be permitted.
- One supervising adult is required for every three children in attendance to ensure safety. Supervising adults must be 18 or older.
- The adults will be responsible for Auto Belay and Bouldering supervision, and youth must stay with a supervising adult at all times. Spire staff will provide an orientation but will not stay with your group the whole time.
- Non-climbers (grandparents, kids’ parents) are not counted in the maximum attendees. Family and extra support are welcome to attend as well, but waivers are required for all entering the facility.
Times and Days Available:
- Saturdays and Sundays: 2 - 4 pm
Booking Information & Policies:
- Payment must be completed in full at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations may be made up to 2 weeks prior to the event for a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the event are nonrefundable.
- All food is to be consumed in the designated party space.
- Sorry, no piñatas, balloons, or silly string are allowed.
- Unscheduled parties are not permitted, and groups may be turned away at the door.