COVID Guidelines - Effective June 23rd, 2021
With new guidance from the CDC and Gallatin County Health Department, along with improving COVID-19 numbers in Gallatin Valley, Spire will make masks optional for vaccinated individuals (2 weeks after your final dose) on May 24th. We understand that this is a big change for many of you, and not everyone is at the same comfort level. Yet, please know that we will do the best we can to implement these new policies in the safest and most thoughtful way possible. We will also be evaluating the COVID-19 situation constantly and will make changes to our policies as necessary.
- Masks will be optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Children ages 5-16 are required to wear masks until fully vaccinated. Children 4 and under do not need to wear masks.
- We will not be requiring proof of vaccination but will ask that you be honest and respectful.
- Due to the more confined space and closer contact, yoga/fitness classes will continue to be capped at 12 participants.
- Please continue to honor social distancing.
- All youth programs participants are still required to wear masks during class.
- We continue to run our HVAC system at full-capacity with MERV-13 filters to remove COVID-19 and chalk from the air. We will also leave our front doors open whenever possible to aid in fresh air coming into the facility.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant will remain available throughout the facility.
We know this last year has been rough on everyone and are hopeful that we are slowly going to be returning to normal over the next few months!
Please remember to be honest, responsible, and continue to treat everyone with compassion and respect during this transition. If you are fully vaccinated it is your choice to wear a mask or not. We will support you in your choice and what is right for you.
YOU MUST REFRAIN FROM USING THE GYM IF:
- You have a fever, shortness of breath, a cough, or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- You are living with or have been in contact with anyone who is sick
Reminders for Good Hygiene:
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands and then wash your hands
- Don’t touch your face or anyone else’s face
- Try to limit sharing equipment. Don’t bite the rope.
Please be patient with each other and our staff! This is an adjustment for everyone.