Phase 2 Guidelines - Updated September 17, 2020
- Hours of operation: Monday – Friday: 6am-10pm, Saturday – Sunday: 8am-10pm
- Gym open to all users
- Spire is limited to 90 participants at any given time.
- Gym reservations are not be required, but users can guarantee a visit by making a reservation online. If you visit during our peak hours (M-F after 4pm), we will have 30 walk-in spaces and up to 60 reservations available. All other times are walk-in and first come, first serve only. Please check the occupancy counter on the website before visiting.
- Check In/Check Out is required for all customers
- All customers must receive a COVID Policy orientation from staff
- Masks are required at all times for all users 5 years of age and older
- Maintain 6 feet social distancing guidelines
- Guests using free weights shall maintain six feet of separation except when a spotter is necessary. In this instance, workout groups shall be limited to two people
- Cardio equipment is limited to every other machine
- The following services are NOT being offered at this time
- Groups, Parties, or Events
- Rental lead ropes
YOU MUST REFRAIN FROM USING THE GYM IF:
- You have a fever, shortness of breath, a cough, or any other COVID-19 symptoms
- You are living with or have been in contact with anyone who is sick
Facility and Employee Precautions:
- We will have a dedicated staff member available during operating hours to wipe down frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis and patrolling the gym to ensure that users are wiping down equipment properly
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the gym
- Employees’ temperatures will be recorded daily upon arrival at work
- Large sitting areas will be closed to limit congregating
- Credit/debit transactions are preferred. Autopay members are encouraged to invoice.
Reminders for Good Hygiene:
- Wash or sanitize your hands regularly
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands and then wash your hands
- Don’t touch your face or anyone else’s face
- Try to limit sharing equipment. Don’t bite the rope.
Please be patient with each other and our staff! This is an adjustment for everyone.