The Fine Print
- Free yoga and fitness classes
- Use of cardio and fitness area
- Locker rooms with towel service
- Free Intro to Climbing classes
- Free Intro to Lead classes
- Unlimited use of the facility
- Monthly EFT and Annual Prepaid memberships receive one guest pass per month. These guest passes include shoes, harness, and chalk bag when needed. Guests must come in with sponsoring member and guest passes cannot be used for frozen EFT members or punch card holders.
- 10% discount on all retail
Monthly EFT Membership
- Enrollment Fee - $40 for student, $50 for individual, $75 for family.
- 1st month is prorated.
- No contract, cancel anytime.
- Automatic withdrawal by credit or debit card each month.
- Freeze membership for $8 per month per individual.
- Frozen members can purchase a Frozen Day Pass for $15.
- Freezes, cancellations, and other billing changes must be made by the 25th for the following months charges.
- No enrollment fees.
- Paid in full. Cannot be frozen, refunded or transferred.
Family Memberships (Monthly EFT and Prepaid)
- No enrollment or freeze fees for additional family members.
- Family EFT memberships come with one free guest pass per family, per calendar month.
- Prepaid memberships must have same start/end dates.
- Punch cards do not expire and can be shared. Transferred punches must be to a participant in equal or lesser of age category.
- Student is defined as under 18 or a full time college/university student. College students must be taking 12 credits (or 6 graduate credits) & show current student ID. Class schedule in addition to student ID required for memberships and punch cards. Military personnel must show current ID.
- Senior is defined as age 62+.
- Family is defined as two adults who are married (or in civil union) plus any dependent children, one adult and their dependent children, or partners in a committed relationship, all who reside at the same address. Children must be under the age of 18. Roommates and adult siblings do not qualify. Proof of family status must be provided.
-All participants must sign a Spire Climbing Center Waiver once a year. Participants under 18 must have waivers signed by parent or court-appointed guardian.
-All climbers who would like to belay, lead belay, lead climb, or use the autobelay must pass separate belay, lead belay, lead climb, and autobelay tests. Belayers and those using an autobelay by themselves must be 14 years old or older.