The Fine Print
- FULL access to all of our facilities
- FREE yoga and fitness classes
- FREE Intro to Climbing and Lead classes
- FREE Better Climber Series clinics
- FREE Guest Passes (1 per month per individual or Family)*
- 10% discount on all retail
- UNLIMITED Membership Freeze**
- NO Contract
*Only Autopay and Annual Prepaid memberships receive one guest pass per month. These guest passes include shoes, harness, and chalk bag when needed. Guests must come in with sponsoring member and guest passes cannot be used for frozen EFT members or punch card holders. Guest passes do not roll over from month to month and reset on 1st of the month.
**Freezes are only allowed on Monthly Autopay Memberships.
Monthly EFT Autopay Membership
- Enrollment Fee - $45 for student/off hours, $55 for individual, $80 for family.
- Sign up at any time with prorated dues! You only pay for the remaining days left in the first month.
- Automatic withdrawal by credit or debit card each month on the 1st.
- No contract, cancel anytime.
- Freeze membership for $9 per month per individual.
- Frozen members can purchase a Frozen Day Pass for $17.
- Freezes, cancellations, and other billing changes must be made by the 25th for the following month's charges.
- No enrollment fees.
- Paid in full. Cannot be frozen, refunded or transferred.
Family Memberships (Monthly EFT and Prepaid)
- No enrollment or freeze fees for additional family members.
- Family EFT memberships come with one free guest pass per family, per calendar month.
- Prepaid memberships must have same start/end dates.
Off Hours Memberships
- Must check in before 2pm, Monday-Friday.
- $7 late check-in or weekend day pass.
- Can take any yoga/fitness class that start before 2pm on weekdays.
- Punch cards do not expire and can be shared. Transferred punches must be to a participant in equal or lesser of age category.
- Student is defined as under 18 or a full time college/university student. College students must be taking 12 credits (or 6 graduate credits) & show current student ID. Class schedule in addition to student ID required for memberships and punch cards. Military personnel must show current ID.
- Senior is defined as age 62+.
- Family is defined as two adults who are married (or in civil union) plus any dependent children, one adult and their dependent children, or partners in a committed relationship, all who reside at the same address. Children must be under the age of 18. Roommates and adult siblings do not qualify. Proof of family status must be provided.